Career opportunities by BaliSpirit.com
Build your dream career at The BaliSpirit Group
PT Bali Spirit is a company with areas of retail clothing, food, yoga-based events, community directory and community support. The increasing success of the different business units comes from recognition of appropriate quality and style and from growing happy and committed staff.
The Bali Spirit Group are consist of this following business unit: KAFE, KEBUN BISTRO, GARDEN KAFE, YOGA SHOP, BSF, YOGA BARN
All position placement would be located at UBUD – Gianyar, Bali.
Kindly submit your application with recent photograph to email@example.com
1. Accounting Staff
- Minimum D3 Accountancy with 2 years experience on hospitality/restaurant (fresh graduate is welcome).
- Good understanding on Accountancy program, preferable Quickbooks.
- Excellent computer skill, Microsoft office application.
- High integrity, good communication skills and a great team player.
- Graduate from SMU/SMK or as equal
- Minimum 1 year experience as Waiter/Waitress
- Excellent communication skill, must be able to speak English
- Good looking, performance and personality
- Good customer handling skill
- Friendly, Discipline, Honest & Hard worker
3. Maintenance Technician
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU any field
- Minimum 2 years experience in related field
- Mastering on maintenance restaurant equipment such oven, refrigerator, chiller, etc.
- Mastering on maintenance Air conditioning, telephone line/PABX and plumbing.
- Able to work independent as well as on a team
- Able in to speak English is a plus
4. Formalities Staff
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma any field
- At least 1 years experience in related field
- Fluent communication in English both of spoken and written
- Understand the process of all the permits for expatriates
- Familiar with the process in the Department of Manpower (RPTKA, etc), Immigration Office (KITAS, etc), Police Reports and other related permits
- Able to work under pressure
- Computer literate
- Well organized in paperwork, detail and deadline oriented.
Send your CV with recent photograph to
mail: Jl. Hanoman No. 44 B, Ubud – Gianyar
fax: 0361 – 971310/970581.