The best detox retreats in Bali are...
1. 3-Day Self-Guided Cleanse at The Yoga Barn, Ubud
If you want to fit in a quick cleanse without disrupting your holiday in Bali, this 3-day juice fast at The Yoga Barn is perfect. You can begin this program on any day of the week so it can easily fit around your travel plans.
The 3-day juice cleanse includes five daily juices, a colonic hydrotherapy session, daily yoga classes, two infra-red sauna sessions and two Ayurvedic massages at KUSH Ayurvedic Spa at The Yoga Barn. This is the perfect quick pause and reset for you to do whilst enjoying your time in Bali.
2. The 7-Day Group Detox Retreat at The Yoga Barn, Ubud
If you want to go deeper during your cleanse in a supported group setting, whilst being closely guided by a holistic health specialist, you may prefer a week-long group detox retreat. The Yoga Barn's 7-day retreat is led by international experts at the top of their field to guide you on a transformational juice fast to educate and connect you into a happier, healthier and more empowered you.
You can expect a jam-packed holistic, healthy week which includes:
- A welcome pre-fast dinner
- Daily fresh cold-pressed juices, herbal teas, wheatgrass shots, coconut water, herbs and supplements
- Daily group yoga/meditation/sound healing
- Daily lectures on health, nutrition, mindfulness and self love
- 3 colonic hydrotherapy sessions and a home enema kit
- Massages at KUSH Ayurvedic Spa
- Sacred Balinese water temple purification trip
- The Yoga Barn juice handbook and gift bag
3. Personalized One-on-One Detox Program with Liana Nenacheva at The Yoga Barn, Ubud
You can have a bespoke detox program tailor-made to suit your body with daily consultations from a holistic health expert and former surgeon, Liana Nenacheva. This is a great option if you have a previous or ongoing health conditions where a typical juice fast would not be suitable for you.
Liana is a Holistic and Nutrition specialist who has practiced medicine for 30 years in Russia and Belgium and leads a fully bespoke detox and cleanse program at The Yoga Barn. These retreats with Liana are available at anytime, you just need to book via The Yoga Barn to get started.
Each personalized one-on-one retreat with Liana includes:
- One-on-one daily consultations with a personalized dietary, treatment and therapy program, created by Liana to suit your health and body.
- An initial consultation to identify your unique needs and for Liana to put together your personalized cleansing program.
- Daily morning yoga and guided evening meditation classes
- One-on-one daily consultations to monitor your physical and emotional condition
- Fresh detox juices/soups, alkaline water, probiotics, natural supplements and herbal therapy – all carefully chosen based on your initial consultation.
- Cooking class and making natural beauty products workshop
- Water Purification experience at Sebatu Holy Water Temple
Based on Liana's detox program personally constructed for you, these are the types of treatments and therapies that you can expect to appear in your five day program (depending on your individual health and consultation):
- Nutrition therapy
- Life-coaching sessions
- Craniosacral therapy
- Theta healing
- Relationship therapy
- Infra-red sauna
- Variety of different massages (deep tissue, lymphatic, aromatherapy)
- Balinese wrap and scrub
4. Detox and Cleanse Retreats at Yatra Ananda Asia, Ubud
Yatra Ananda Asia is one of the newest wellness Spas and retreat centers in Ubud and with a wide variety of personalized holistic programs. Yatra Ananda approach the body as a complete whole with services designed to address not only the physical but also the emotional body.
Helping people to move forward to their next level and achieve the life they deserve with a wide range of private consultations and programs including Matrix Reimprinting, Weight Loss and Body Modulation, Cleanse and Relaxation and Personalized Whole Life Detox.Retreats at Yatra Ananda are designed to support you in re-programming yourself and your future, taking charge of your life, and transforming the world around you.
Yatra Ananda are centered in the intention of self love, success and providing you with a healthy and happy lifestyle, by teaching you to take control and create your own reality onwards after the retreat.
5. Experiencing your Authentic Self Retreat at Heaven in Bali, Payangan
Just as the name says, Heaven in Bali is a beautiful paradise where you can detox surrounded by pristine nature and be fully immersed in peace and harmony. Heaven in Bali Retreat Centre holds their monthly detox retreat: ‘Experiencing your Authentic Self’ hosted by a variety of leading international detox experts. The retreat is a collection of modules designed to open your heart by changing perceptions from a fear-based life to a love-based life, moving from living in your head to living deeply from your heart. Modules range from working with the ego, appreciation, compassion, humility and forgiveness.
Included in the Experiencing your Authentic Self retreat:
- 5-day interactive workshops: Holotropic/Shamanic Breathwork, Guided heart focused meditations and one-on-one carefully guided interventions to relieve past pain and suffering as it arises
- Two traditional Balinese massages
- Six nights private villa accommodation
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner and beverages
- CD of all course materials
6. Amy Rachelle's 5-Day Detox at The Ark Boutique Hotel, Ubud
Heal your body for life, by cleaning within for mental clarity to enable you to gain energy and achieve your life goals. Amy Rachelle is a naturopath and raw foods expert and focuses her retreats at The Ark Boutique Hotel in Ubud around raw vegan food for deep internal cleansing and teaches you to develop healthy habits with food, meditation and yoga, giving you time and space for therapeutic emotional processing and life transformation.
5-Day Detox: Science to Spirit, Body to Soul includes:
- Science of cleansing: how and why it works
- Techniques for eliminating toxins (enemas, colonics, sauna, and more)
- Healing sessions (additional fees apply)
- Personalized process: support tailor-made for your personal needs from physical to emotional.
- Determining your dreams and desires - asking, what do you really want?
- Clearing the past with emotional release and reconciliation
- Life direction support with close planning and preparing - how to turn your dreams into a reality.
- Action steps: practically going for your dreams & maintaining your progress at home
- Learn how to use detox as a tool for: gaining energy, eliminating bloating, dealing with candida and skin issues, how to create balance and emotional stability.
7. Food as Medicine 3-Day Detox Program at The Honeymoon Guesthouse, Ubud
Tonics, smoothies and powerfoods are the mainstay of the 3-Day Food as Medicine program. Breakfast begins with coconut-turmeric juice followed by green juices to revive your liver energy and rehydrate your inner organs. The day continues with mid-morning smoothies and lo-carb, gluten-free lunches and dinners focusing on Balinese healing, heritage foods and protein-rich ingredients. The program is designed to revitalise rather than restrict, so if you feel peckish between lunch and dinner you can add fruits such as, banana, watermelon or papaya, to stabilize your blood sugar and reduce hunger.
The 3-Day Detox Program includes food and juices each day, 3x massages and Food as Medicine Recipe Booklet (AUS $420) all of the above plus yoga sessions (AUS $450).
Phone: 0361 973 282
Address: Honeymoon Guesthouse, Jln. Bisma, Ubud, Bali
Find out more and book online here
8. Live your life to the fullest - 5-Day Yoga Therapy & Detox Program
This 5-Day Yoga therapy and detox program is perfect for anyone who wants a short but deep pause and holistic nourishment, in a convenient central location that starts every Monday - so you can easily integrate your detox into your daily life.
The program is run by Geoff Brooks, Dewa Oka and Chris Roy at Radiantly Alive Yoga studio in the heart of Ubud and has been carefully designed to provide you with a guided self-healing plan that will rejuvenate your whole body through a systematic cleanse.
Included in the 5-Day Yoga Therapy and Detox Program:
- 3 x Yoga Therapy Sessions | 90 minutes each
- 2 x Colonic Irrigation Therapies | 60 minutes each
- 1 x Craniosacral Therapy | 60 minutes
- 1-week unlimited Yoga Pass | Monday – Sunday
- 4 filtered fresh Juices (600ml per juice) & 1 Soup (300ml) per day
The benefits of this 5-day detox go beyond your physical being. By cleaning the physical body through yoga and healing therapies and juices, expect over the 5 days to feel rejuvenated and feel a sense of emotional release, mental clarity returning you to your true radiance and wellbeing. Find out more here.