Taman Petanu, the first and only residential intentional community in Bali, has plots available for sale. This beautiful 1.5 Hectare property, set amongst rolling hills alongside the sacred Petanu river, is located just 20 minutes south from Ubud, in short driving distance to all major schools, hospitals and markets.
The Taman Petanu Eco-neighborhood is founded on a conscious intent to uphold and enrich Bali's environmental, cultural, social and economic sustainability.
Jump on board this amazing opportunity to live in peace and quiet on this delicate river ridge, free from congestion and traffic. With 95% of the plots already sold to a multi-national group of families, there is just one plot still available, of 7 Are on the riverfront. The land may be purchased as an open lot ready for a custom home, or may be purchased with the owner's selection of a pre-designed eco-home option.
The purchase of a lot includes:
- Freehold Land or Leasehold certificate
- Guaranteed river valley views
- Support for building you dream home
- Electricity main lines
- Telephone and internet main lines
As well as a share of ownership of the Common Facilities:
- Common area Permaculture gardens and landscaping
- Centralized waste and watertreatment
- Common pool, BBQ and relax area
- Kid's Playground and sports-field
- Small cafe and indoor gathering spaces
- Reception and security area
- Contingency & project management fee
Inspection by appointment: please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 0361 8493 632 from Monday to Friday 9:00 to 5:00.
For more information, please see www.TamanPetanu.com