Ubud's First and only consciously minded Eco-neighborhood, Taman Petanu, has plots available for sale. This beautiful 1.5 Hectare property, set amongst rolling hills on the side of a sacred river, is located just 15mins south from Ubud, in short driving distance to all major schools, hospitals and markets.
The Taman Petanu Eco-neighborhood is founded on an intent dedication to uphold and enrich Bali's environmental, cultural, social and economic sustainability.
Jump on board this amazing opportunity to live in peace and quiet on this delicate river ridge, free from congestion and traffic. With 70% of the plots already sold to a multi-national group of families, there are a select group of plots still available. Jump in now while prices are low, as everything will rise in 2012.
Plots Currently Available include::
- Freehold Land or Leasehold certificate
- Guaranteed river valley views
- Plots, minimum 3 Are (300m2)
- Support for building you dream home
- Electricity main lines (incl. Alternative energy support)
- Telephone and internet main lines
- Common area Permaculture gardens and landscaping
- Centralized waste and watertreatment
- Common pool, BBQ and relax area
- Kid's Playground and sports-field
- Workshop / gathering space (wantilan)
- Reception and security area
- Contingency & project management fee
Inspection by appointment: Emilie Tikal firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: +62831 140 67254
For more information, please see www.TamanPetanu.com