Monday, July 8th / 1 PM -7 PM / IDR 700,000
Early Bird Registration and Payment up to 2 days prior IDR 600,000
Moving From Darkness to Light, From Sorrow to Joy, From Hopelessness to Conquest
So many of us can’t seem to find the love we seek as we struggle with past abuse, trauma, low self-esteem and a seeming inability to love ourselves. Relationships as well as justice, peace and contentment seem harder to find in this world where Truth, the great liberator, has become something to hide, and not to speak. As Michael Ellner said “Just look at us. Everything is backwards. Everything is upside down.”. And the time is now to act to honour yourself and Mother Earth’s needs.
So become your own hero and in this workshop learn:
• Deeper reasons life on earth has become so difficult spiritually, emotionally and physically for all of us.
• Why it’s essential to be your own hero if you want to be happy.
• What a hero actually is?
• The classic “Hero’s Journey” that every happy human being must complete, along with a study of Joseph Campbell’s famous work The Hero with a Thousand Faces.
• Inspiring life stories of history’s greatest, but lesser known, heroes.
• Yogic wisdom to move you beyond trauma and fear.