The best detox retreats in Bali are...
1. 3-Day Self-Guided Cleanse at The Yoga Barn, Ubud
If you want to fit in a quick cleanse without disrupting your holiday in Bali, this 3-day juice fast at The Yoga Barn is perfect. You can begin this program on any day of the week so it can easily fit around your travel plans.
The 3-day juice cleanse includes five daily juices, a colonic hydrotherapy session, daily yoga classes, two infra-red sauna sessions and two Ayurvedic massages at KUSH Ayurvedic Spa at The Yoga Barn. This is the perfect quick pause and reset for you to do whilst enjoying your time in Bali.
2. Ultimate 7-Day Detox Retreat at The Yoga Barn, Ubud
If you are looking to jumpstart your health and wellbeing you might like to opt for a fully immersive retreat. The Yoga Barn’s week-long detox retreat, designed to completely cleanse your mind and body, gives you an opportunity to escape from the hustle and bustle of day to day life to fully commit to healing. This transformative retreat is guided by international practitioners at the top of their field and you’ll form part of a group of like-minded people to receive nurturing support, motivation and connections with new friends. It will educate and connect you into a happier, healthier and more empowered you.
You can expect a fully immersive, week which includes:
- Daily fresh cold-pressed juices & supplements
- Daily coconut water, herbal teas, wheatgrass shot & probiotics
- Daily group yoga, meditation and sound healing classes
- Daily lectures on health, nutrition, mindfulness and self-love
- 3 x colonic hydrotherapy sessions and a home enema kit
- 1 x Infra Red Sauna Session
- Massages at KUSH Ayurvedic Spa
- Sacred Balinese water temple purification trip
- The Yoga Barn Juice Handbook and gift bag
3. Live your life to the fullest - 5-Day Yoga Therapy & Detox Program
This 5-Day Yoga therapy and detox program is perfect for anyone who wants a short but deep pause and holistic nourishment, in a convenient central location that starts every Monday - so you can easily integrate your detox into your daily life.
The program is run by Geoff Brooks, Dewa Oka and Chris Roy at Radiantly Alive Yoga studio in the heart of Ubud and has been carefully designed to provide you with a guided self-healing plan that will rejuvenate your whole body through a systematic cleanse.
Included in the 5-Day Yoga Therapy and Detox Program:
- 3 x Yoga Therapy Sessions | 90 minutes each
- 2 x Colonic Irrigation Therapies | 60 minutes each
- 1 x Craniosacral Therapy | 60 minutes
- 1-week unlimited Yoga Pass | Monday – Sunday
- 4 filtered fresh Juices (600ml per juice) & 1 Soup (300ml) per day
The benefits of this 5-day detox go beyond your physical being. By cleaning the physical body through yoga and healing therapies and juices, expect over the 5 days to feel rejuvenated and feel a sense of emotional release, mental clarity returning you to your true radiance and wellbeing. Find out more here.
4. Raw Food Certification Course with Kate Magic at the Yogabarn
This 7-Day Raw Food Certification Course is new for 2020, developed as a culmination from Kate’s 16 years teaching experience. It is unparalleled in the world for combining solid nutritional advice on sustaining a long term raw vegan diet with practical culinary skills, and all with a spiritual and philosophical underpinning.
You will learn:
· Practical kitchen techniques
· The Magic Plate – the basics of raw nutrition
· The history and philosophy of the raw food movement
· Comprehensive introduction to the world of superfoods
· Guide to detox from a naturopathic perspective
· The art of recipe creation, including 21 delicious recipes
Kate Magic is considered one of the foremost raw food educators in the world today. She is one of the few people in the world who has sustained a fully raw diet successfully long-term, and is a radiant example of health; that’s why there’s no-one better to teach you how to do the same.
Get more information here.
4. Experiencing your Authentic Self Retreat at Heaven in Bali, Payangan
Just as the name says, Heaven in Bali is a beautiful paradise where you can detox surrounded by pristine nature and be fully immersed in peace and harmony. Heaven in Bali Retreat Centre holds their monthly detox retreat: ‘Experiencing your Authentic Self’ hosted by a variety of leading international detox experts. The retreat is a collection of modules designed to open your heart by changing perceptions from a fear-based life to a love-based life, moving from living in your head to living deeply from your heart. Modules range from working with the ego, appreciation, compassion, humility and forgiveness.
Included in the Experiencing your Authentic Self retreat:
- 5-day interactive workshops: Holotropic/Shamanic Breathwork, Guided heart focused meditations and one-on-one carefully guided interventions to relieve past pain and suffering as it arises
- Two traditional Balinese massages
- Six nights private villa accommodation
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner and beverages
- CD of all course materials
5. Amy Rachelle's 5-Day Detox at The Ark Boutique Hotel, Ubud
Heal your body for life, by cleaning within for mental clarity to enable you to gain energy and achieve your life goals. Amy Rachelle is a naturopath and raw foods expert and focuses her retreats at The Ark Boutique Hotel in Ubud around raw vegan food for deep internal cleansing and teaches you to develop healthy habits with food, meditation and yoga, giving you time and space for therapeutic emotional processing and life transformation.
5-Day Detox: Science to Spirit, Body to Soul includes:
- Science of cleansing: how and why it works
- Techniques for eliminating toxins (enemas, colonics, sauna, and more)
- Healing sessions (additional fees apply)
- Personalized process: support tailor-made for your personal needs from physical to emotional.
- Determining your dreams and desires - asking, what do you really want?
- Clearing the past with emotional release and reconciliation
- Life direction support with close planning and preparing - how to turn your dreams into a reality.
- Action steps: practically going for your dreams & maintaining your progress at home
- Learn how to use detox as a tool for: gaining energy, eliminating bloating, dealing with candida and skin issues, how to create balance and emotional stability.
6. Food as Medicine 3-Day Detox Program at The Honeymoon Guesthouse, Ubud
Tonics, smoothies and powerfoods are the mainstay of the 3-Day Food as Medicine program. Breakfast begins with coconut-turmeric juice followed by green juices to revive your liver energy and rehydrate your inner organs. The day continues with mid-morning smoothies and lo-carb, gluten-free lunches and dinners focusing on Balinese healing, heritage foods and protein-rich ingredients. The program is designed to revitalise rather than restrict, so if you feel peckish between lunch and dinner you can add fruits such as, banana, watermelon or papaya, to stabilize your blood sugar and reduce hunger.
The 3-Day Detox Program includes food and juices each day, 3x massages and Food as Medicine Recipe Booklet (AUS $420) all of the above plus yoga sessions (AUS $450).
Phone: 0361 973 282
Address: Honeymoon Guesthouse, Jln. Bisma, Ubud, Bali
Find out more and book online here
7. Detox and Cleanse Retreats at Yatra Ananda Asia, Ubud
Yatra Ananda Asia is one of the newest wellness Spas and retreat centers in Ubud and with a wide variety of personalized holistic programs. Yatra Ananda approach the body as a complete whole with services designed to address not only the physical but also the emotional body.
Helping people to move forward to their next level and achieve the life they deserve with a wide range of private consultations and programs including Matrix Reimprinting, Weight Loss and Body Modulation, Cleanse and Relaxation and Personalized Whole Life Detox. Retreats at Yatra Ananda are designed to support you in re-programming yourself and your future, taking charge of your life, and transforming the world around you.
Yatra Ananda are centered in the intention of self love, success and providing you with a healthy and happy lifestyle, by teaching you to take control and create your own reality onwards after the retreat.